Paper Magiclay is a unique, lightweight, soft, elastic, air drying modelling material. It air dries in hours resembling a paper-like texture when dry.
• Wet Paper Magiclay will stick to dry Magiclay and paper; no adhesives, joining techniques or tools are
• It can be pulled, stretched, sprung back, rolled, coloured with paint, Food Dye or markers.
• Magiclay comes in a range of colours (NEW Candy Colours) and mixes using the same colour mixing rules
• Best used over an armature so that only a very thin layer of the material is required.
• A great material to use after exploring real clay or Clay Dougho, to develop skills and create final artwork.
• Magiclay only has half an hour workability before it will start to harden.
• Work on a clean surface and avoid overworking before attaching material to a model.
• Use small amounts of Magiclay at a time and store unused material in a sealed container to prevent