- South Eastern Suburbs
- Fun and creative work environment
- Workshop facilitator
- Work/life balance
- $70 - $75k pro-rata plus super
- Education Sector
Zart is a leading school supplier of art and craft materials to the education sector. We have a very strong reputation in the marketplace through our dedicated and personable customer service, our strong ethos in providing holistic support through our great range of products, professional development, and resources, all to meet our customers’ needs.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Art Educator to join our vibrant and creative team. This is a part-time role (3 days per week) that will require you to deliver current, relevant and innovative professional learning content for Victorian and interstate primary and secondary teachers. This includes presenting practical workshops, contributing written content to our online and printed publications, representing Zart in schools, at conferences, exhibition and events.
This position reports to the Education Manager and you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering comprehensive, educational and inspiring workshops in visual art and related curriculum areas
- Curate the Zart Student Gallery
- Prepare samples, activities and content for themed workshops and Zart publications
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Current P-6 curriculum knowledge and required art skills
- Current VIT registration
- Training experience would be highly regarded
- Be prepared to travel both within metro Melbourne and country Victoria
- Occasional interstate may also be required
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a strong passion for art and teaching and who thrives on helping others with their ongoing artistic educational needs.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Zart Art Pty Ltd, PO Box 1198 Waverley Gardens, 3170. Applications will close 25th April 2018.
For any questions regarding this position, please contact Nic Plowman 03 9890 1867.
Return to Top
For all employment enquiries, please contact:
(03) 9890 1867
Return to Top