1) Key Account and Business Development Manager
Key Account and Business Development Manager
- South-Eastern Suburbs
- Fun and creative work environment
- Sales & Customer Service role
- Fully maintained car provided
- Education Sector
Zart is a leading school supplier of art and craft materials to the education sector in Victoria. We have a very strong reputation in the marketplace through our dedicated and personable customer service, our strong ethos in providing holistic support through our great range of products, resources, professional development, and resources, all to meet our customers’ needs.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, strategic and tenacious Sales Consultant to join our vibrant and creative team. This full time role is hands on but largely autonomous and will require you to build on our strong relationships with our customers to demonstrate our product range whilst also identifying opportunities to expand the range of our products currently purchased.
This position reports to the General Manager – Sales and you will be responsible for:
- Building strong customer relationships through dedicated personable customer service
- Flexibility to be able to work around our clients busy schedules
- Meeting with and inspiring our clients through the demonstration of our product range
- Identifying specific strategies to develop new business opportunities and following up leads
- Prepare monthly reports and develop customer specific sales and marketing plans
- Representing Zart Art at conferences
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- The ability to manage an existing customer base as well as capitalise on opportunities to expand our distribution
- A high level of emotional intelligence is required so you can truly connect with our customers, and understand the pressure that educators face on a day to day basis
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Proven sales experience
- Self-motivated, hardworking, driven and tenacious
- A solid understanding of social media as you will be required to provide content and ideas for a range of platforms
- Well organised, efficient and confident
- Be skilled in the Microsoft suite
- High level planning and reporting is required
- Have an art background or be creatively minded
- Be prepared to travel both within metro Melbourne and country Victoria
- Knowledge of the education system would be beneficial
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves to build strong relationships with customers by being able to assist them with their ongoing educational needs whilst also being results orientated.
Salary is negotiable based on skills and experience. There will also be the ability for bonuses based on key achievements.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Zart Art Pty Ltd, PO Box 1198, Waverley Gardens 3170.
Are you a Photographer who enjoys diversity? Are you looking for a wonderful, part-time opportunity to work in an environment that is passionate about art and all things creative? If so, then we want you!
Zart Art is a leading supplier of art and craft materials, predominantly to the education sector. Our business defines itself on our excellent level of customer service and our publications are a very important part of the Zart business.
Our in-house Design Department is looking to expand their team and require a creative and dedicated team member to help with photography and the creation of our publications, catalogues and advertising material. We want someone who is a self-starter and has the ability to work on multiple tasks at once.
The key responsibilities of this role include product and in-situ photography and photo editing. This position will also be required to assist with the completion of graphic art using Adobe InDesign.
We are looking for someone who has experience in Digital SLR photography using external flashes and strobes taking product photography. You will have proven skills in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office, including previous work experience in clipping paths, and correcting images for publication in Photoshop. Image library management knowledge and experience in graphic art using InDesign will be highly regarded.
If you have a tertiary qualification in photography (or related field), have a minimum of two years’ work experience, enjoy working in a busy environment, are a well-organised team player with good communication skills, this is the job for you.
We offer a friendly, supportive and creative workplace and encourage the growth and development of our team.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career please send your resume, a copy of your portfolio and covering letter to email@example.com or Zart Art Pty Ltd, PO Box 1198, Waverley Gardens 3170.
For all employment enquiries, please contact:
(03) 9890 1867