Frequently Asked Questions
1) Does Zart sell to the public?
Yes, we sell to the public. Orders can be placed on our online store or you can purchase directly from our Customer Service Centre in Box Hill North. For more information, see our How to Order page.
2) How much does Zart charge for freight?
All information on freight charges throughout Australia and internationally can be found on our Ordering & Support Terms page under Postage & Freight.
3) What are your opening hours?
Please refer to our Contact Us page for this information.
4) How long will it take to get my order?
Victorian Metropolitan orders will generally take 3-5 business days. Please allow additional time for interstate and country locations.
5) Is there a minimum order value?
You can find our minimum order requirements on our Ordering & Support Terms page under Minimum Order details.
6) Do prices in your catalogue and online store include GST?
All prices in the web-store and catalogue are excluding GST; however, workshops are including GST. You can find further information on pricing on our Ordering & Support Terms page under Pricing and GST.
7) Are there any other Zart store locations?
No, we have only one site, which is located in Box Hill North, Melbourne VIC.
8) Can I order online without having an account?
Yes, proceed through to the checkout by selecting the 'Pay With Credit Card' option. For more information, see our How to Order page.
9) What is a 'Handling Charge'?
Orders below our minimum order value will incur a processing charge.
10) How can I order items that do not appear in the online store i.e., special orders and buy-ins?
If there are additional items that you wish to order that you cannot locate on the online shop, please list them in the 'Delivery Instructions' section. Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting your order on the online store.
11) If I'm not from a school and don’t have an account can you send me copy of the current catalogue?
You can find our latest catalogues on this website under 'Shopping'. If you would like a printed copy please note that we only have a limited stock available and we normally reserve them for our account holders. If available, we can send you a copy of the previous years' catalogue.
12) How can I place an order on an account through the online shop?
If you have an existing Zart account and would like to set up convenient online ordering, you will need to create an online login. See step-by-step instructions of how to join.
See also: How to Order.
13) How can I open a Zart Account – credit and online shop?
Opening an account is easy! Please download an Account Application form and return it to us. If you wish to purchase online, you will also need to complete Part B.
Download a New Account Application Form
See also: How to Order.